Project number: 621375-EPP-1-2020-1-LT-EPPKA3-IPI-SOC-IN
Duration: 24 months
Start date: 01/12/2020
Partnership: 7 Partners from 5 countries
1. Qualifications and Vocational Education and Training Development Centre (Lithuania) – Coordinator;
2. Vilnius Jerusalem Labor Market Training Center (Lithuania);
3. Lithuanian Conflict Prevention Association (Lithuania);
4. Consorzio Scuola Comunità Impresa (Italy);
5. beramí berufliche Integration e.V. (Germany);
6. Stiftelsen Litorina Folkhogskoka i Karlskrona (Sweden);
7. Aidlearn, Consultoria em Recursos Humanos Lda (Portugal).
Objectives of the project:
1. to create an effectively functioning institutional network for solving the issues of integration and adaptation of migrants;
2. concentrate efforts on providing migrants with the vocational skills they lack as well as on facilitating the recognition of their professional qualifications or individual skills / competences.
1. Foreigners (imigrants);
2. Compatriots (emigrants);
3. War refugees and other asylum seekers in Lithuania.
1. a „developed model“, which will serve as a basis for creating and operationalizing a real network of institutions, bodies and organizations dealing with migrant issues in Lithuania;
2. 100 trained individuals (the staff of institutions dealing with migrant issues in Lithuania);
3. 1 project final conference organized;
4. 5 focus meetings (targeted meetings in Lithuania, Germany, Sweden, Italy and Portugal to develop institutional networks for migrant issues and develop synergies between them) were completed.